Friday, August 6, 2010

Kates Playground Hardcore

Zenit, Bruno Alves comes


strenuante After a negotiation is the official arrival of the outside Portugal Bruno Alves from Porto.

Other Portuguese in St Petersburg, and after Meira Danny. Zenit buy Bruno Alves for 22 million euro, the player will receive an annual salary of just under two million.

The first words of the national Portuguese

Alves, his move to Zenit was somehow influenced by the presence of Meira and Danny?

Well, my friends are in the national team and play with them is a pleasure for me. Being with them makes me happy, I hope I win so much with them.

He chose the jersey number three. Why?


Three is usually the number of left-back (laughs). And I like how many: freedom of choice has done nothing but take me to elect that number.

L'altro giorno era al Petrovskij a seguire la gara con l'Unirea. Che impressione le hanno fatto i suoi nuovi compagni?

Ottima! Conosco la storia recente vincente dello Zenit e ieri ho rivisto quella squadra in campo. E l'atmosfera allo stadio era fantastica.

Ha detto che andarsene dal Portogallo per venire allo Zenit è una grande sfida nella sua carriera.

Sì, ha ragione. Questa è una grande esperienza per me, e la squadra è una di quelle che sa come raggiungere grandi traguardi. Secondo me vinceremo il campionato ben prima della fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment