Friday, January 23, 2009

Remainhidden Proxies.com

always the case ... Reflections

days ago I saw a comment on a photo RagazzoNonDelTuttoAnonimo posted on Facebook by RagazzaDelMioVecchioLiceo . Indeed RagazzoNonDelTuttoAnonimo 's face was not entirely unknown, but while thinking and thinking I was not able to say where I'd already seen.

Shortly thereafter, reviewing the picture by accident RagazzoNonDelTuttoAnonimo , I realize in a flash who is a student of the school of my own comic! And everything dies there ...

Today, while I was at the bakery with NarcotrafficaneMessicano enter your RagazzoNonDelTuttoAnonimo and AlcuniSuoiAmici . I look at him and respect (to they feared for my sexuality ...), and then I decide. I

the big question.

And not only discover that RagazzoNonDelTuttoAnonimo RagazzaDelMioVecchioLiceo know, but who is also a friend of MoltitudineDiAltraGenteDelLiceo ! And, last but not least, is also the side (with one "e" is male, right?) Of RagazzaSimpaticaDellaMiaVecchiaClasse !

That would change to get it to eat with him after class.

So today I also revised after nearly three years ...? Yes, after almost three years I have reviewed RagazzaSimpaticaDellaMiaVecchiaClasse ...


The coincidences make me scared every now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment