Friday, June 13, 2008

Answers To Ap Bio Lab 6

Foundation paradoxical

are not satisfied with what I wrote, but I'm happy to have finished. It was just what I had to put pen to paper, but it is still the cornerstone of my future home. It is not to pose without thinking about it, without thinking, without fear. Yes, afraid even if its just a pebble.
It 's a small thing, full of errors of credulity of flaws, discrepancies, but I feel the same euphoric. Am I wrong? Chissenefregasesbaglioasentirmicosì.
I could organize myself better, but not burst its banks. Today I see a lot that
non mi renderà infelice anche in caso di sconfitta.
Tra poco parlerò via etere con una Stella, perchè ogni sognatore si merita il suo astro luminoso. E il mio risplende come non mai in questo momento. Una piccola stella che brucia come una galassia di Soli.

Mi piacciono le giornate fresche, serene. Mi piace la pioggia. Oggi è stata una bella giornata di timido sole che, forse, cederà il passo all'acqua. Ho due piccioni con una fava.

Oggi è una bella giornata.
Spero sia lo stesso per tutti voi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment